- PowerGear patented gear technology multiplies leverage to give you up to three times more power on every cut.
- Premium steel blades are finished with a rust-resistant, low-friction coating. The anvil blade style is best for dry, dead branches.
- Powers through thick branches that traditional loppers and pruners can’t.
- Makes cutting dramatically easier than it is with other tools, earning the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation.
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-1/4 inch diameter
Fiskars promotes achievement and self-expression by focusing on easy to use, innovative tools to make gardening, cooking and crafting more enjoyable. The Fiskars brand is part of Fiskars Group, which was founded in Finland in 1649 and has become a leading functional and living products company with a strong brand portfolio including Fiskars, Iittala, Gerber, Wedgewood and Waterford.